Monday, January 7, 2008

Lunch with the [b]ecker

...So In my downtime I like to look over photo blogs. This is a great way for me to see what other photographers are up to and get in inspiration. One of these blogs is by a photographer known as the [b]ecker.
This guy is an rock star among wedding photographers and lives here in Orange County. He is up to some new projects for the year, one of which is the [b] school, a site in which he hopes to help aspiring wedding pro's learn their craft. One side project of this is called ''buy me lunch" In which he selects anybody willing and able to spend an hour or so over lunch and talk shop. I happened to be the 1st to replay and, being that I was also fairly local to him, I got selected!!
For me, this is like a basketball rookie getting to hang with a seasoned MVP.
The meeting will take place later this week at a secure, undisclosed location. I'll post an update about it this weekend.

No comments: