Friday, January 11, 2008

Lunch with the [b]ecker : part 2


..So I met with Becker today and all I can say is wow!.
This guy is as real as he presents himself online and chock-full of advice and ideas.

He is so cool to avail himself to anybody the way he does for his ''Buy me lunch" program.

We met at Javier's at the Irvine Spectrum (great place! I will go here again).

I somehow managed to get all of my discussion topics addressed without hardly bringing them up myself. I suppose he has a gift for answering one question from a broad prospective and managing to answer related topics at the same time.
In addition to learning more about his history and how he got as far as he is today, I learned a lot about simple networking and sharing techniques that I will be applying from this point on.


Thanks Becker for "paying it forward" to me. I'll be doing the same myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool

Anonymous said...

it was great meeting you david and thanks for lunch! take care, [ b ]