Monday, March 3, 2008

House of Brews



This weekend was spent mainly around the house as Sandy is swamped with school work & I have many business building projects to do myself.
The weekend of the 25th I was at the western states convention of the Professional Photographers of California.
This was a great experience and I have a lot to absorb from this. No pics, but pics would be boring anyway.
I have also cleared space in the garage and will be building a simple studio, so free shoots may be available soon as we get our process dialed in.
Yesterday, Sandy & I went to the House of Brews in Huntington Harbor to shoot interior shots for their web site and marketing brochures. The owners are old friends of Sandy's as well as the sister of her (and my) Brother-n-law.
Thanks to Carmen & Sarah for the opportunity.
More pics here

No comments: