Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brent & Noriko's wedding

This past Saturday, Sandy & had had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of an old friend of mine, Brent to his amazing new wife Noriko. For me it was like shooting a family members wedding as I have been close to his family for many years.
This was a wedding of firsts for us. It was our first time using our new Radio poppers (I will post a review in another post), It was also our first time truly using off-camera flash, and it was our first time creating a slide show for the reception. Despite the challenges, it all went off incredibly well and it was a beautiful wedding at The French Estate in old-town Orange.
Much more can be said about how great Brent & Noriko's wedding was, but for me, pictures speak better than words.
More images will be posted online over the coming week, so for those interested, please post a comment here or send me an E-mail and I will send the link when the images are up.
This is a long show, so be please patient if the upload is slow. For all of Brent & Noriko's friends & family, I promise this will be worth the wait.




Here are some of my faves so far....








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last shot. Her emotion is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

The last dancing shot is great. Great use of off camera lighting!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images!