Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jaclyn & Gino!!!!






I failed to mention in my previous post that I did not get out of the hospital until the morning of Jacklyn & Gino's wedding. Thankfully they had a late afternoon wedding, and what an eventful day it was!
Jacklyn & Gino have been together as long as I have known them and have been together longer than Sandy & I despite them being (NEARLY!) 1/2 our ages. They are an incredibly fun and ambitious couple and we had such a good time celebrating their wedding day as well as shooting it.
The original plan was for an outdoor wedding, but this got rained-out. The wedding and reception was at the Reef in Long Beach,who were able to relocate the wedding indoors. This turned-out to work quite well and the rest of the day went-off without a hitch.

No comments: