Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Real Estate & VR Photography




Since a chance request to photograph the House of Brews, we have been thrown into a whole new realm of photography that I never fully considered doing before, and I really like it.
I photographed a home for a friend of ours as a result of this. These are not fully finished yet, but are looking pretty good so far.
Coincidentally, since this time I have also been introduced to VR photography. This is what you see in virtual real estate photography ads in which you can pan & zoom withing the image & see a whole room and walk through to other rooms. VR can be used for much more exciting things than real estate & we can't wait to show what we have planned in the works.
We will be creating VR for the House of Brews within the month and hopefully be getting the ball rolling on other ideas that I hope will be getting a ton of attention.
...Special thanks to Stafford at 360by180 for getting me hooked on this stuff.

No comments: